How are you going to be spending your Spring Break? Let’s face it, us college kids need a break. Spring break is the perfect time to de-stress and get some much needed R&R to get us through the last few months of school. Whether you are planning on tanning at the beach, hitting the slopes, or just being lazy and sleeping in every day, here are our tips to make sure you have the best week off ever.
Fun in the Sun
1. Sunscreen. Nobody wants to be the girl who comes back to school looking like a lobster instead of a tanned goddess.
2. Floppy Hats – the perfect way to protect your face while also looking savvy-chic.
3. Rep your sorority – sorority tanks and hats make the perfect beach/pool cover up!
4. Accessorize – jewelry makes every bikini look better… rock your favorite A-List pieces, of course!
5. Stay hydrated. Just do it, you’ll thank us later.
6. Going to Cabo? Be safe. But take tons of pictures to make everyone who didn’t go jealous.
7. Bring your favorite book or magazine.
8. Don’t forget your favorite shades! Protect your eyes while looking fab.
Snowy Spring Fun
1. Rock your favorite chunky sweaters, scarves and boots. Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t look cute!
2. Sunscreen. Hitting the slopes? The last thing you need is to come back with a goggle tan line.
3. Curl up by the fire and get lost in a book! Our suggestions: Divergent or The Fault in Our Stars.
4. Have a movie marathon. Don’t forget popcorn, hot cocoa and your favorite blanket! Curl up in your pajamas and watch your favorite movies all day.
5. Bake your favorite dessert. Worried about a spring break bod? Who cares!
Whether you are going home for spring break or taking a vacation, treat yourself to some R&R. This week is the perfect time to relax, sleep in, and hang out with your family and friends. Do whatever makes you happy: shop, read, tan, get your nails done, or be lazy and never get out of your pajamas! No matter what you choose, we hope you have a happy and safe spring break, A-Listers!