So real talk, A-Listers: Have you had a dance party in your PJs with sisters yet? No! Well let’s get that issue solved right now. Summer is the time to make memories, forget about your worries, and craft your bottoms off for recruitment. As supporters of the impromptu karaoke and dance sesh, we’ve compiled this summer’s best shimmying soundtrack for those sunny days.
- “Can’t Stop The Feeling”- Justin Timberlake; after his Suit & Tie album, we begged JT for new hits, but alas, he was focusing on his acting career. In his first song in three years, Justin doesn’t fail to impress. Just like James Corden and Anna Kendrick, you’ll be moving your feet because “you got this feeling in your body.”
- “This is What You Came For”- Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna; Though we’re devastated by Calvin Harris’s split from T-Swift, we’re definitely not weeping over his new song with Rihanna; we’re up and dancing! His electric beats provide the best soundtrack on those cruising road trips.
- “Don’t Let Me Down”-Chainsmokers ft. Daya; swipe on some red lipstick, strap on those new strappy sandals, and strut, strut, strut! This song just makes us want to stomp it out on the runway!
- “One Dance”- Drake; this song is smooth and catchy. It’s the perfect rise song leading up to a smash, top-of-the-lungs song or the perfect fall to recover from one. Just let yourself sway!
- “Just Like Fire”- Pink; the perfect girl anthem (Pink’s trademark in the industry) to share with sisters when stressing over picking that shirt color for Recruitment. “And no matter the weather, we can do it better/You and me together forever and ever/We don’t have to worry about a thing.”
- “Champagne Problems”-Nick Jonas; we are loving the youngest Jo Bro’s soiree into the music elite. Not going to lie, we still rock out to “Jealous” and “Chains” in the design studio.
- “Never Forget You”-Zara Larsson & MNEK; the beautiful Swedish stunner is on a roll releasing song after song ready for some summer dance nights. Did we mention she’s beautiful, so like girl crush?
There you have it A-Listers! Take a listen and add those radio gems to the soundtrack of your summer. Got any suggestions of songs that will get us dancing in the A-List studio? Let us know! Drop a comment below, and we’ll drop a beat! Happy Friday!